July 28, 2007

Typos

I would just like to note the importance of proofreading before publishing things online. The original version of the previous post had the title of "It's getting out in here..." and the first line of the post said, "It's not getting out, it is HOT." But thankfully for Jessica, she has a husband who pays attention to such things and within two hours of her posting, he was able to catch the mistake and lovingly correct it.

And to show that this is not a problem just for my wife, she has already made two corrections on my short little post during its composition, and I will make sure and run the spell check to catch any other mistakes that we might have missed.

I think the heat is getting to us.
Or maybe it is the city that sounds like a war zone outside. But don't worry, it is only fireworks, but it has been going on constantly all over the city for almost three hours now.

No comments: