May 30, 2007

School's Out!!!!!!!

Today was my last day with students! Hip Hip Hooray!

But it was pretty hectic.... yesterday after lunch, we were given the task of making a video to send in to Extreme Home Makeover. You see, we are moving into different buildings next year that are on the same campus of the middle school. Well the buildings have to be renovated. The main building doesn't need much, and renovations are underway. But the Math and Science building is a different story! It needs A LOT of work and we don't have the funding for it. So basically since I'm the math teacher, I don't have a classroom next year! Great! So we have made an attempt with the makeover thing. I'm not really sure that our video is that great, but we'll see....

After filming the video all morning, we got to go bowling and that was a lot of fun.... I actually scored better than the boys playing next to us! But they are 15 and probably have been bowling once in their life!


I really got on here to say we are leaving for the middle east in less than 2 weeks!!


We'll be pretty busy up until we leave.....

No comments: