November 27, 2006

My First Thanksgiving as a Boucher

So I had my first Thanksgiving away from my family. But thankfully John Mark's family is a great substitute. It was really nice just to relax and take a break. Here's a recap of the weekend for us....

Wednesday, 6:37pm- Leave Waco!!
6:52pm- out of Waco and life is already nicer
9:12pm- in Dublin with the family
11:22pm- go to sleep in a twin bed, not too comfortable with a 6'2"guy in the bed too

Thursday, 7:30am- get up, and Debbie (mother-in-law) tells us she's taking Mark (father-in-law) to the emergency room! He had a kidney stone, and so he's ok!
8:33am- Jeremy and I make pancakes and bacon for the siblings and ourselves.
9:24am- John Mark and Danielle make some good food to take to the Boucher Thanksgiving meal.
11:03am- Leave for Pa and Charlene Boucher's house and stay there for a few hours
4:45pm- Josh makes us play Apples to Apples ( I think I use to like that game ;) )
7:42pm- Watched the DaVinci Code
10:55pm- JM and I go out to look at the stars
11:06pm- JM and I come back it because it's too cold! and we go to sleep again in the twin bed :)

Friday, 8:00am- Wake up and do nothing but relax!!!

Saturday, 8:12am- wake up and have some good breakfast as always
9:15am- decorate the Christmas tree (see:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jessyb)
11:20am- JM and I go to get his tires rotated and I get a hair cut
1:13pm- get back and eat lunch, and start cooking to for Turley Thanksgiving (Debbie's side)
4:25pm- Pa Buddy shows up :)
5:30pm- Everyone else gets there :)
6:00pm- We Eat!
8:30pm- Everyone's gone
10:21pm- bedtime finally


Sunday, 7:30am- Wake up and get ready for church!
9:05am- go to church
1:34pm- eat lunch from Rio Grande!! yummy!!!
2:15pm- NAP!
5:00pm- head back to Waco :(
7:30pm- eat some yummy rice :)




So it's a little more than recap.... maybe I got a little carried away :)

No comments: