November 12, 2006

Restful Sunday afternoons

He can't make up his mind whether he's cold or hot! This is what you'll find John Mark doing on most any day. Sitting on the couch reading a book minus the toboggan. We basically have the Baylor library in our living room. One day I'm sure we're going to get a call saying they need their religious department back! But it's better the books are here than him at the library.

I thought I would post a picture of myself since I seem to be absent in all my pictures on flickr and the last post was pictures of JM. Anyway, here I am, all is well. Just trying not to gain weight! I don't understand it!! We eat the same as we did before we were married but we are both seeming a little pudgy in the middle area. I think all the blame goes to the Kitchen Aid mixer for making such yummy cookies.... :)

No comments: