August 24, 2008

Disclaimer

I do realize that my previous post was a little long. After I was two pages in on word and my wife saw it and inquired what it was, and after I told her it was a blog post she said it was way to long. I did however want to share some of my experiences and thoughts for the summer, and as many of them arose out of our time together in small group I wanted to share with the people who have helped me to shape these thoughts. I am still thinking through many of the ideas that I touched on and hope to explore some of them further on the blog, but for now this is a good start. I also hope that this will be an opportunity for me to receive feedback on my thoughts and ideas. Things may seem clear in my own head, but it is only through the interaction of the community that they can be shaped and refined. This goes to say, your comments are welcomed and desired.

No comments: