April 29, 2007

this week in the life of JM and Jessica

My computer is sick.... The hard drive is dying! But thankfully there is an extended warranty on the hard drive, so all we have to pay is the labor!! So hopefully by the end of this week or beginning of next week I'll have some new pictures up from recent happenings around here.

Other things in our lives....

I'm officially wearing maternity pants :( Kind of stinks because that means I have to pay money to buy them! I tried on a friend's maternity clothes but the pants just didn't work. So I've bought myself 2 pairs of pants that will hopefully take me through the end of the school year and into the summer a little ways. I have been wearing skirts to work a whole lot lately due to this issue of the expanding waist line. But I don't think I'm gaining too much weight too fast so that's good. We'll see how much I weigh at my next doctors appt....

John Mark is finished with class!!!!! He has two take home finals and then one in class. One of his papers he did this semester will probably be published in the Truett Journal. His teacher really liked it and said that there's not enough written on the topic. I would tell you the title but it's some long name that maybe only 10% of you would understand. Basically it's about the Incarnation and Missions. Maybe that's enough.

Things seem to be going well otherwise. I'm not feeling as sick as I was. It seems to be fading. I did have a horrible headache today though. And my emotions go up and down at the drop of a hat. But John Mark has been wonderful through it all! It is great!!!!!

It's time for bed. I'm out.

No comments: