February 2, 2007

Yea! for Fridays!

Today, JM and I have been married 5 months, that's just hard to believe....

We're gearing up for a busy weekend! Only thing is we both have colds, and that's not working too well for JM and all his reading he has to do. So please pray for him, he's getting kind of drained out.

We're hanging out with Jacob and Corrie and their kids from our church tonight. JM is making this AMAZING peanut butter chocolate cheesecake dessert, I can't wait! Oh speaking of church, we have new pastor! He started this week!

I'm going to a Dave Barnes concert Saturday night with some of my girls!! I think I'm more excited about just getting out with girl friends more than the concert. Davey is great, but I have seen him a few times :)

Then Sunday night, our Sunday school class is getting together for the Super Bowl. I couldn't care less about the Super Bowl, but it'll be fun to hang out with friends.

Be in prayer for our summer. We need all the prayer support we can get. It's going to be pretty expensive too, since we are married now. So we can't share an apartment to cut cost and that kind of thing. So please be in prayer for us.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

ps. can you believe it's already February??

No comments: